- 1 medium avocado (ripe and at peak of perfection please!)
- 1/2 cup dates
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup water + 1/8 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Organic Agave nectar
- 1. Throw these raw chocolate avocado pudding ingredients into a high-speed blender. Start blending on slow and then crank up the blending speed to high.
- 2. Blend this sucker until puddingy and gooooood! You might need to start and stop this a few times to get it to blend properly because the dates will require more blending than pudding recipes that don't contain dates. If you have a good blender (AKA Vitamix or Blendtec) then you should be able to get this super smooth.
- 3. You may need to add a tiny bit of extra water to facilitate blending. But if doing so only add TINY bits at a time! Try not to add extra water or it'll end up watering it down and changing the consistency. Although you can eat this chocolate pudding right away, I find that this raw pudding tastes best when chilled in the fridge for at least a few hours.
This is a small recipe that makes four small servings. Feel free to double if you'd like more. And more choco puddding is always a good thing!
- This recipe is very low in Calories, Fat, Carbohydrates, and Sodium.
- This recipe is a noteworthy source of Dietary Fiber.
NameAmount% DailyCalories132 5 %
Protein1.7 g3 %
Fat5 g6 %
Carbohydrates25 g7 %
Dietary Fiber5 g14 %
Calcium17 mg2 %
Iron0.86 mg7 %
Sodium77 mg3 %