My Morning Skincare:
2. I gently massage the cleanser in a circular pattern all around my face and then use cold water to rinse off face thoroughly. Cold water will close skin pores once the cleansing task is accomplished. This cleansing of face in the morning helps me to get rid of all dirt, debris, oil and dead skin cells of my face. At times I even use sugar and honey for exfoliating or sloughing off dead cells.
I Use The Sugar scrub twice or thrice a week.
3. After rinsing, I gently pat my face dry and apply a skin toner. Or a skin brightening lotion.
4. Next I apply a moisturizer on my skin, massaging it thoroughly so that it gets fully absorbed into my skin leaving it non greasy. The massaging also improves the blood circulation in the facial region. Hydrating skin is of prime importance and so I never miss my moisturizer. It gives my skin a soft, feeling.
5. That completes my morning skincare.
6. After patting my face completely dry, I start applying my makeup for the day . I hope you guys like. And share . Xoxo Paula Forrest