- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup solid (but soft) coconut oil
- Extra additions (vanilla extract, essential oils, etc.)
- Whip together the sugar, oil, and any extra additions until the mixture looks creamy and resembles loose cookie dough.
- You may use a food processor, but don't let it process too long or the coconut oil will melt and the mixture will separate. If this happens, just put it in the freezer for a few minutes to solidify and mix again.
- Store in an airtight container. Lasts for weeks. Maybe months. If it's stored in the shower, you may have the same problem with separation as the coconut oil warms. Just stir it around with your finger before using.
- You can also use plain white sugar and olive oil.