So you want to be healthy and strong all at once? You don't have to starve yourself to get the skinny body you want because your body will normally stay thin if you eat healthy and get the right amount of exercise. However, being healthy does require some work and for that you must eat healthy foods, consume a lot of liquids (water), and maintain a good exercise regimen.
2. Don't drink your calories! Make sure you drink milk and juice in moderation. Water is the best; it's all-natural and tastes good too. If you're used to drinking only milk all day, get a water bottle, and refill it a lot. Even if you don't like it, keep drinking, it will do amazing things for you, including help you lose weight, and give you clear skin! Try flavored water if you still hate the taste of plain water.
Exercise! Exercise is really good for you (in moderation). And don't worry about having to go to a gym- you already exercise just in everyday life! These are all forms of exercise:
Stuff you do in gym class or after school sports
Walking around the house, or school, or to get to other places
Cleaning your room
Here are some easy exercises you can do if you want more (just some ideas):
- Running- it's free and easy, you can do it alone or in a group. Just run around the block a few times, or go jogging!
- Do crunches, sit-ups or push-ups once or twice a day!
- Skipping rope or jumping jacks
- Dancing- This is probably the easiest and most efficient way to exercise, and it's fun as well! You can dance to anything; just get up and move!