While it may feel a tad early for some (although we're not complaining), the sales are a great opportunity to invest in some key items for the season and beyond.
As long as you don't fall into the classic sale shopping traps, which is why we've created a few foolproof do's and don'ts to make sure you get the most out of all the discounts.
- DON'T buy something that isn't the correct size. Chances are that if you vow to alter or slim into it, you won't, and it'll end up in the back of your wardrobe aka the clothing cemetery.
- DO look for discount codes. Many retailers offer further reductions on sale so it's worth scouting around sites like: , Bloomingdale's Nordstrom and Macys before you head to checkout.
- DON'T be swayed by passing trends. Here today, gone tomorrow.
- DO use tricks like cash back to save even more cash.
- DON'T shop without purpose. Best to plot out what you need rather than what catches your eye in the moment.
- DO opt for free delivery options. Free click and collect anyone?
- DON'T let the price sway you. A bargain may be a bargain, but what's the point in forking out on that neon tutu just because it's 5.00 in the sale?
- DO stick to styles and silhouettes you know will suit you. You'll be guaranteed to wear them time and time again.
The online fashion retailer has slashed the price of hundreds of summer clothing items, including top brands like Free People, Glamorous and Ray-Ban. So Guilty free shopping on the best summer sales in stores or around the web ...
This is my favorite peace from my summer sale , lucky me i was able to get this cute leather skirt , a fall must have for fashionistas everywhere , from 545.00 to 327.00 , here is the link if you like to check it out :-) .