My goals for my skincare routine, regardless of what products I’m using, are to maximize the overall health of my skin, achieve an even skin tone and texture, and prevent the effects of aging. I focus heavily on products that have the potential to strengthen my moisture barrier, prevent and/or treat acne and hyper pigmentation, and prevent sun damage and wrinkles.
My Morning Skincare:
1. The first thing I do after stepping out of my bed in the morning is to give my face a splash with lukewarm water. That helps in opening the skin pores. Then I slather a mild facial cleanser all over my face and I always use a gel cleanser because I have an oily skin and I make sure to opt for a cleanser that comes with micro beads. Such cleansers are known for their exfoliating power.
2. I gently massage the cleanser in a circular pattern all around my face and then use cold water to rinse off face thoroughly. Cold water will close skin pores once the cleansing task is accomplished. This cleansing of face in the morning helps me to get rid of all dirt, debris, oil and dead skin cells of my face. At times I even use sugar and honey for exfoliating or sloughing off dead cells.
I Use The Sugar scrub twice or thrice a week.
3. After rinsing, I gently pat my face dry and apply a skin toner. Or a skin brightening lotion.
4. Next I apply a moisturizer on my skin, massaging it thoroughly so that it gets fully absorbed into my skin leaving it non greasy. The massaging also improves the blood circulation in the facial region. Hydrating skin is of prime importance and so I never miss my moisturizer. It gives my skin a soft, feeling.
5. That completes my morning skincare.
6. After patting my face completely dry, I start applying my makeup for the day . I hope you guys like. And share . Xoxo Paula Forrest
FOLLOW ME ON ISNTAGRAM. @fitfashionistarocks or click on the pictures below.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA VIDEOS .XOXO
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL . FITFASHIONISTAROCKS