If you love strawberries and bananas, you will be delighted with this recipe. Not only is it mouthwatering delicious but it is extremely healthy. It is packed with potassium, vitamin C and antioxidants. The bananas give you an extra smooth texture coupled with fresh strawberries for a perfectly sweet flavor
• ½ cup frozen strawberries, sliced
• 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices(frozen)
• 2 Tbsp Almond Milk
1. Place banana slices on a plate, separating each slice. Place slices in freezer for 2 hours.
2. Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
3. Add almond milk and blend until smooth
4. Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until solid.
You can really use any frozen fruit .. Enjoy