• ¼ cup egg whites
• 1 tbsp coconut flour
• ¼ tsp each baking soda and baking powder
• 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
• 2 tbsp melted organic 75% or higher chocolate
What you’ll do:
1. Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl by hand with a whisk or in a mini blender.
2. Spray a mug or jar lightly with oil.
3. Pour the mixture into the mug and pour the chocolate on top.
4. Use a butter knife and swirl through the chocolate so it swirls and filters through the cake mixture deep in the cup or jar. You are creating a marbling effect.
5. Microwave the mug or jar on high for two minutes, 30 seconds (you might need an extra minute depending on your microwave’s power).
6. Remove from microwave and turn upside down on plate to remove from mug or leave in jar or mug to serve. Eat as is or sprinkle with chocolate shavings.